Download the Élan Book datasheet
A modern, modular, complete publishing platform
Trusted by publishers in private industry and government, Élan Book can handle all your publishing needs – and not just for books, but music, software, courses, kits…anything involving the packaging and sale of information. Our system manages production, subscriptions, POS transactions, merchandizing and more. The perfect solution for publishers with annual revenue from USD $5 million to over $1 billion.
- 400,000+ Product Sales, Billing and Collections managed each year
- $53 million+ eCommerce sales (1m+ orders ) processed each year
- 11 million+ Products/Titles
- 650,000+ Royalty and Sub-Rights Contracts
Explore our product areas:
REQUEST A DEMO
Rights & Royalties
We make it easy to treat your authors right. Enter contracts, track advances against sales and returns, pay royalties based on sales channels, and generate author payments and statements.
- Handle even the most complex royalty arrangements
- See your obligations real-time
- Generate statements and payments, including checks
- Sell subrights
- Let authors and contributors view the information online and do their own web self-service through the author panel
Sales & eCommerce
Online, in-person, on the phone or at a trade event – Élan Book can handle all your sales needs, from opportunity to payment and even repeat orders.
- Take orders from sales people, your website, or third parties like Amazon or BN.com
- Handles flexible pricing models
- Create marketing campaigns and track promotions
- Multiple delivery options, from pick, pack and ship to electronic delivery
- Manage customer accounts including list management via Mailchimp, Constant Contact and Excel
- Utilize over 100 standard reports, plus access the award-winning data analysis & reporting tool, Informer by Entrinsik Solutions
Businesses depend on happy customers. Élan Book’s customer service features make it easy to handle calls quickly and efficiently. Élan also includes a full credit and collections system.
- Easily look up order details and tracking information
- Enter notes, schedule follow-up, issue credits or return authorizations
- Email copies of invoices or statements
- Prioritize your collection efforts, suspend bad-payers and ensure that your team of collection reps are all working off the same information.